Wednesday, March 11, 2009

[untitled]

Holy God,

You alone are worthy of adoration.
You are great and mighty, and Your love knows no ends.

Grace has been shown me, even as there are graces I neglected.
Please take for Yourself whatever good I have done this day.
And forgive me for what evil I have wrought.

You have blessed me beyond measure.
And I offer thanks to You for everything You've done and will do.

My pleasures bind me like chains. I ask that you would break them.
Please remove from my heart the unholy desires I have chased this day.

Watch over all whom I love, and protect me in the dark of night.
Rule my life, Father. I pledge to You my allegiance, my sword, my life.

Reign in my heart as You reign in eternity.
For You are everlasting.


In Nomini Patri et Fili et Spiritu Sancti,

AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment